From the desk of Molly Culver, Teaching Principal Landaff Blue School;
Week of November 8, 2019
Student of the Week! Meghan
Check out our website at: http://landaffblueschool.wixsite.com/home
the Blue School students sing a song in honor of Veterans Day!
- Kindergarten Letter of the Week is M
- Kindergarten examined, described, and compared circles. They also compared, analyzed, and discussed a variety of sorted collections they created.
- First Graders were introduced to change-to-more and change-to-less diagrams to help them solve number stories.
- Third Grade used situation diagrams and other representations to help solve number stories.
- November 8 – Early Release
- November 11 – NO SCHOOL Veterans Day
- November 15 – Veterans Day Celebration
- November 19 – Board Meeting
- November 27 – Thanksgiving Celebration
Landaff Blue School
“Teachers who love teaching, teach children to love learning”- Robert John Meehan
Scientist in the making!