From the desk of Molly Culver, Teaching Principal Landaff Blue School;
Check out our website at
I would like to say how successful everyone is with using ZOOM. I love seeing the students on there. It truly makes my day! Everyone is doing a great job with this first week of Remote Learning and I know everyone will continue doing a great job moving forward. This is a trying time for everyone but I know if we continue working as a team, we will all be successful!
Keep up the great job!
What We Are Learning
- Kindergarten Letter of the Week is Q
- Kindergarten worked on 2 dimensional shapes.
- First Graders practiced reading and displaying time on an hour-hand-only clock.
- Third Graders practiced working on fractions. They worked on representing fractions in words and drawings.
- All students have been working on informational writing topics.
- All students have continued their science unit on Space and picked out a planet to use for their coding assignment next week.
- Our WMSI program has continued and students will continue to work on coding.
On Tuesday, March 31st, we had a ZOOM Computer Science lesson with Jeremy. I sent out an email with the WMSI’s ZOOM meeting ID number.
Please continue to check your email daily as there will be frequent check in’s and important information sent out.