From the desk of Molly Culver, Teaching Principal Landaff Blue School;
Blue School Newsletter
October 12- October 16
What We Are Learning
- Kindergarten letter of the week is N.
- They have been doing different N activities and have been reviewing past letters. Kindergarten has been reviewing the nursey rhyme “Jack and Jill”. In math, Kindergarten played Top-it with dot cards. They got to examine, describe, and compare a variety of triangles.
- First Graders worked hard on their Unit 1 Assessments. They were also introduced to the Strategy Wall and learned the counting-on strategy.
- Second Grade played counting money games and worked hard on their Unit 1 Assessments.
- All grades have been working on different writing assignments.
- All grades had a lesson from WMSI for Computer Science Class.
Fire Safety Day was Wednesday. The Landaff Fire Department visited and held a presentation.