From the desk of Molly Culver, Teaching Principal Landaff Blue School;
What We Are Learning
- Kindergarten Letter of the Week is I
- Kindergarten worked on number scrolls. Kindergartners worked on combining shapes to make new shapes.
- First Graders worked on using a variety of ways to add and subtract 2-digit numbers. They also practiced using tools to solve open response problems.
- Third Graders have been using different strategies for finding areas and perimeters.
- We had a wonderful Science Night! Thank you to all the families who came!
- Third Graders have been learning about the US Government in Social Studies. Kindergartners and First Graders have been learning about the American Flag.
- Students have been doing various Valentine’s Day activities.
Student of the week
February 14th– Valentine’s Day Ice Cream Social
February 24th-February 28th– No School
Celebrated with NASA Scientist Dr. Hammond, Conservation Officer Chis McKee and Landaff families and community members
Celebrating Valentine’s Day