From the desk of Molly Culver, Teaching Principal Landaff Blue School;
Blue School Newsletter
February 17 – 21
Student of the week
February 24th-February 28th– No School
What We Are Learning
- Kindergarten Letter of the Week is O
- Kindergarten, first and third grade have been working very hard on their midyear assessments.
- We celebrated Dr. Seuss’s Birthday early with many different Dr. Seuss themed activities.
- We had Art Hammon come visit us again for another science themed presentation.
- For the month of February, we’ve been focusing on “kindness counts”. Each student received a bucket to fill up with pom poms. The students have been working on filling up each other’s bucket with kindness. Student’s received pom poms every time the student did a kind act.
Check out our website at
Have a safe and healthy Winter Break!
See you all Monday, March 2, 2020!
Landaff Blue School
“Teachers who love teaching, teach children to love learning”- Robert John Meehan