From the desk of Molly Culver, Teaching Principal Landaff Blue School;
December 7th – 11th
Check out our website at:
What We Are Learning
- Kindergarten letter of the week is L. They have been doing different L activities and have been reviewing past letters. In math, children have been exploring blocks by shape and size and worked on comparing them.
- First Graders completed their Unit 3 Math Assessments. They were also introduced to length measurements.
- Second Graders used the “going-up-through-10” strategy for subtraction. They also completed their Unit 3 Math Assessments.
- All grades worked on their “Very Merry Christmas Stories”.
- All grades practiced their Winter Performance songs during Music Class. It will be recorded this year and posted on the website.
- All grades were introduced to the Robotics Unit for Computer Science Class with WMSI. The students had a great time building and coding robots.
The students learned about the healthy body and The Choose Love Program will focus on Giving in Health and Guidance.
They learned to label a snowman in French class.
In Library, the students are reading the books about Holiday Traditions.
In Art, the students painted winter landscapes.
So happy to be back to face-to-face learning!
Molly Culver 603.838.6416
“Teachers who love teaching, teach children to love learning”- Robert John Meehan